Quick post, today’s makeup is a very intense eyeliner look, totally didn’t intend to do it as such when I started. But while I was at it, I started thinking of the film ‘The Longest Week’, in which Olivia Wilde plays a model who perpetually as the most amazing and intense eyeliner on.
I got the eyeliner wrong (didn’t use any references as I was doing my makeup) but I thought of the character as I was doing the look, hence the title.
Like today’s makeup is absurdly simple sounding, I just have eyeliner, mascara, tinted lip balm and a little bit of face powder on. But it was such a pain to get the eyeliner right. I did it beautifully on one side (my left, your right in the photos), and the other side is just… not as beautiful.
1) I applied MAC Blacktrack, a matte black gel liner to get the general shape of the eye
2) I used Urban Decay Perversion, a deep creamy black on the water line and lower lashline
3) I used Benefit They’re Real! mascara on the lashes
1) I used the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara on the eyebrows for some definition
1) I applied the Ellena Mineral Cosmetics Loose Mineral Powder in Cafe Breve all over the skin
1) I used the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose for a rosy tinge
Think I’ll be trying this look again, without the lower lashline stuff, and with falsies. Thick eyeliner like this needs falsies to complete the look.
Good luck for the weekend all!
- – -