Went with something slightly different today and chose to use the browns in this palette rather than the red looks I’ve created so far with this (Look 1 and Look 2). A friend of mine was commenting on how much she loved how warm the browns were on my skin. I do love it, it feels like it gives me a sort of a burnished edge.
Also just look at the beautiful highlight on my cheekbones. Mary-Lou Manizer is worth all the hype, it truly is.
1) Lime Crime Creation (medium warm matte brown, crease and outer V)
2) Lime Crime Shell (pale pink, center of lid)
3) UD Stag liner (matte brown, upper and lower lashline)
4) Lime Crime Icon (deep warm matte brown, upper and lower lashline)
5) Benefit Roller Lash (upper lashes)
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation
2) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer
3) MAC Born To Love powder blush (pink coral, apples of cheeks)
4) MAC Warm Soul (beige bronze with gold pearl)
5) theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (champagne with golden tones, cheekbones)
– – –