Neutral eye makeup today. Well, actually I guess this is as close as I’ll get to ‘natural’ makeup.
I have an exam at 9am so I really couldn’t be bothered to do anything elaborate. The late nights have left me looking really tired and haggard, so the aim of the makeup is just to define and give a radiant kind of a glow, and just bring some kind of warmth to the face. Which means a light foundation (nothing too heavy and cakey), a subtle blush and highlighter, nude lips.
On the eyes:
1) MAC Rubensque as a base and primer
2) Urban Decay Illusion (beige) on the lid
3) Urban Decay South (grey taupe) as a crease colour
4) Bobbi Brown Twilight Night (greyish plum) as an eyeliner, which was then smudged out slightly with a pencil brush.
On the face:
1) BB cream
2) MAC Dainty and MAC Soft and Gentle on the apple of the cheeks
3) Bronzer in the counter of the cheeks (this is a brown-based blush from my Coastal Scents palette)
4) Translucent finishing powder
On the lips:
1) Urban Decay Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour
With Instagram’s Hefe filter