Today was a softer, subtler take on the classic red lip, for occasions when bold makeup is undesirable. (In my case I was seeing my parents in the morning and they don’t like it when I wear makeup.)
How I did my makeup:
1) MAC Bare Study as the base for the eye
2) Applied Urban Decay Beware (caramel brown, second eye shadow on the top) in the crease
3) Applied Urban Decay West (dark red brown, first eye shadow on the bottom) very lightly to darken the crease a bit more, blending the two eye shadows together
4) Applied Urban Decay Broken (matte pale beige) over the eye shadow
Urban Decay Theodora palette
[Note: You can skip the above steps if you want]
5) Applied liquid eyeliner. I made extended it past the lash line, like a cat’s eye
7) Liquid foundation over the face
8) MAC Warm Soul on the cheeks for a healthy flush
9) Set with finishing powder. I used Guerlain Teint Beige Meteorites Illuminating and Mattifying Compact Powder
10) For the lips, I had already prepped them with a tinted lip balm, Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
11) Applied one very thin layer of MAC Kanga Rouge
12) Blotted my lips to remove most of the red lipstick
13) Applied another layer of the tinted lip balm to get a muted but still glossy red lip
MAC Kanga Rouge. It’s a glossy pretty pink red.
Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose. It tints my lips currant red.
Also, please like my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/natzisstash for regular updates and additional posts!