13 May 2013 Edit: I accidentally deleted a large part of this post and am just writing it from scratch.
I love Rachel Weiz’s makeup when she played Evanora in Oz: The Great and Powerful.
Also, look at that manicure.
pixiewoo’s makeup tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZinsSmIGWE
As you can see, her lip colour does change throughout. The most striking thing about her makeup, I feel, is the strong cheek colour. I love it, and she has amazing cheekbones.
The various products I used:
MAC Mineralize Blush in Gleeful. This is a strawberry colour, it has redder tones than MAC Dainty, but doesn’t look fire engine red on the cheeks. It still brings a lovely natural looking flush. (Sheered out, this is the colour my cheeks get after a run.) I just bought this blush, and will put up a review of it when I’ve used it some more. (I love it already though.)
Urban Decay Theodora palette. I used Broken (matte beige, first eyeshadow on the top row) and Bewitch (cool brown with a satin finish, third eyeshadow on the top row.)
Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue for Lips and Cheeks in Raspberry
How I got the look:
1) Applied MAC Rubensque (gold and pink cream eyeshadow) all over the lid as a base
2) Applied Urban Decay Broken on the lid of the eye
3) Appled Urban Decay Bewitch in the crease and outer ‘V’ of the eye, and used the same eyeshadow to line the lower lashes with an angled brush
4) Applied liquid eyeliner to the upper lash line
5) Defined the brow with a black liner
6) Applied mascara
7) Applied liquid foundation
8) Applied MAC Gleeful on the apples of the cheeks
9) Used a translucent finishing powder to buff and blend the blush, and set the look.
10) Used Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue in Raspberry on the lips
The usual Instagram pictures, Hefe as the filter.
I wore a green ruffle hem dress from Saturday Club (http://saturdayclub.com/All/115-ruffle-hem-dress.html). I’ve always thought of it as my Evanora dress. It’s a deep green (who says green isn’t flattering on Asians?) and the ruffles at the hem make it feel like more regal.
Also, please like my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/natzisstash for regular updates and additional posts!