Note: All the photos below have the filter Hefe from Instagram. The lighting in my home just isn’t as good as it is in my hostel, so I have had to resort to that.
So like yesterday’s look, I went for saccharine Japanese girly girl (natural, with spots of pink). I played up the eyes with the pink eyeshadow, and went with peach lips. The colour isn’t captured here, it’s a little more yellow in person, and not as pink.
How I got the look:
1) MAC Bare Study (beige with gold) all over the lid as a primer
2) Urban Decay Magic (pink with gold shimmer) on the eyelid
3) Urban Decay Tornado (deep purple satin) in the crease
4) Urban Decay South (grey taupe) on the upper lashline
5) Liquid eyeliner for that slick polished line
6) Mascara on the upper lashlines
7) MAC Fascinating (white eye pencil) on the lower lashline, to give the illusion of larger eyes
8) Maybelline BB Watergel all over the face for light coverage
9) MAC Dainty (light pastel pink with gold shimmer) on the apples of the cheeks, very lightly, for a natural flush
10) MAC Soft & Gentle (champagne shimmer) on the top of the cheekbones as a subtle highlight
11) Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder in Teint Beige buffed into the skin to set everything
12) MAC In a Heartbeat (peach lipstick) on the lips
13) MAC Pure Flattery Lipglass (peach lipgloss) on top of the lipstick for that lovely high-shine gloss
My Urban Decay Glinda palette. On the lower three, Magic, Tornado and South
MAC Soft & Gentle
MAC In a Heartbeat lipstick
MAC Pure Flattery lipglass
Eyebags. Gah. I’ve been sleeping between five to six hours these days (which I used to all the time in high school but it seems that my body can’t handle it anymore).
On another note, my clothes from http://www.saturdayclub.com were delivered today! I’m going to the US for five weeks (leaving Singapore tomorrow) for summer school, and I’m bringing lots of lovely clothes with me. (And planning to buy more, hee.) I’ll be sure to take photos of my outfits.
Also, if you haven’t done so, like my Facebook page! I don’t just post about makeup and beauty there, but general fashion, life and things.