Note: I can’t do any colorful or elaborate makeup looks until the makeup I ordered online arrives. =(
I cannot stress how much I love MAC Blacktrack. It’s a beautiful eyeliner, it goes on smoothly, and it’s a deep opaque black. It also lasts a long time without smudging. It does smudge after about six hours, but I wore it for almost fifteen hours yesterday, and while it had smudged on the undereye a little, it was still mostly there. Also, I’m the type to rub my eyes a lot, so it might work better on other people.
Me without any makeup or contact lenses.
I cannot get over how much a little eyeliner can change a look entirely.
What I’m wearing:
1) Korres Lip Butter in Mango on the lips to prep them. They added a warm coral tint to the lips
2) MAC Blacktrack on the eyes, applied with an angled brow brush
3) Maybelline BB Watergel on the face
4) MAC Ripe for Love blush on the cheeks for a subtle coral glow
5) Bobbi Brown Nude Rose (rosy nude with brown undertones) on the lips. Layered over the lip butter it came out more rosy than brown, and was a lovely colour.