Today it’s raining and gloomy, so I decided to go with a look I don’t usually do – pale colours, washed out lips, not too defined eyes.
How I got the look:
1) Used Maybelline Hypersharp Liquid Liner to line the upper lash line. I’m not winging it, or extending it too far out, just lining it
2) Used L’oreal Chrome Liner in Gold Charge (metallic gold pencil liner) to line the upper lash line, on top of the liquid liner
3) Applied Maybelline BB Watergel on my face
4) Used MAC Warm Soul to contour the cheeks
5) Applied Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee on the lips (beige with a golden sheen)
6) Applied Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Canary on the top
Closeup of the eye
My lips with only Revlon Creme Brulee on them
Bobbi Brown Canary on top of Creme Brulee. The effect is subtle, but it is amazing, I love this lipgloss. It’s the most shimmery thing ever.
Outfit for today.
Batwing top from Esprit
Jeans from Levis
Sandals from Charles and Keith
Like my FB page for more updates!