Making use of the new products from my last haul!
So I’ll be posting up a lot of bright lips over the next few days. Today, I’m wearing Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids Lip Color in Vibrant Mandarin, which a bright orange red. The trick to using something this bright (and possibly overwhelming) is to keep the rest of the makeup simple. I tried to keep it clean and fresh here, let me know how if that worked. =)
1) Applied Painted Earth Luminous Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige on the face with my new Kabuki brush (it goes on so smoothly by the way, it’s quite incredible)
2) Applied the medium brown eyeshadow from the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette in Bronze on my lid
3) Used the dark brown along the edge to contour the eye
4) Patted the lightest eyeshadow on top of the medium brown eyeshadow
5) Used the Kabuki brush to apply MAC Ripe for Love on the cheeks
6) Used the highlighter colour in the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette on the top of my cheekbone (the biggest beige thing there)
7) Finished with mascara, again bought from Painted Earth
Painted Earth Luminious Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige
Used the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette in Bronze. Wonderful pigmentation, only thing I have a problem with this is that the powders tend to kick up excessively, even when I’m using really soft brushes.
MAC Ripe for Love
Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids Lip Color in Vibrant Mandarin
Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin
I love love love the mascara so much. It doesn’t clump or make my lashes look unnatural (though I do like clumpy mascara for certain looks)
The usual Instagram shot, with Hefe as the filter, I think.
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!