It is so so cold today (I did not pack clothes for this crazy weather!) so I pulled out makeup to imitate a kind of ‘frozen’ look. So silver eyeliner, and purple lipstick.
1) MAC Blacktrack applied with an angled liner brush
2) L’Oreal HIP Chrome in Silver Lightning to line the top of the liner
3) Used my Kabuki brush to apply Painted Earth Luminous Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige
4) MAC Warm Soul to contour the cheek
5) Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids in Brazen Berry on the lips
Closeup of the eye
Closeup of lips.
Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids in Brazen Berry
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!