Smoky brown eyes and pink lips for today.
Closeup of the eye. I really like the gradient here. This would look great with a nude lip.
Painted Earth Skincare Complete Face Palette in Bronze
To get the look:
1) I used Makeup Forever’s Gypsy pencil (matte red brown) to line the upper lashline with a thick line. Actually, any brown eyeliner would work, as long as it’s darker than the eyeshadow you intend to use.
2) Then I used a pencil brush, dabbed it into the dark brown eyeshadow in the Painted Earth palette, and used it to blend the eyeliner up, which creates the gradient.
3) I used a fluffy brush to blend out the edges of the brown.
4) Applied Painted Earth Luminous Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige with my Kabuki brush
5) I used my MAC 129SE brush to apply blush from the Painted Earth Palette on the apples of my cheeks (the peachy colour)
6) Used the same brush to apply a little of the highlighter (the big beige thing at the right)
7) I used my MAC 168SE (This is an angled contour brush, made out of goat hair. I love using this for contouring the cheek and jaw) to apply the bronzer in the palette.
8) Applied Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color in Vivid Rose on the lips. (I had applied petroleum jelly on my lips before doing my makeup, and forgot to wipe off the excess, so the color went on a lot more sheer than it should.)
Maybelline ColorSensationals Vivids in Vivid Rose
It’s a sheerer color because I applied it on top of some petroleum jelly.
After the lipstick wore off I reapplied it (without any lip balm underneath).
This is how Vivid Rose really looks.
I love it.
The usual Instagram photo.
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!