Went to New York on Saturday, this is the makeup I wore. =)
Since I knew I was gonna be out the entire day, I didn’t want a crazy lip colour that I would be frequently touching up, so I decided to focus on the eyes. Applied too much eyeliner though, and the lid colour could barely be seen. In the end, I smudged my eyeliner all over the lid because I kept unintentionally rubbing them in the cold.
I used my Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo products, but I’m afraid I didn’t use them very well. The colors didn’t show up much, it looked like a bunch of sparkle. =(
1) On the eyes were the 24 Hour Tattoo products. Bold Gold on the lid of the eye, Pomegranate Punk at the outer third, and Tough as Taupe on the crease
2) I used MAC Blacktrack with an angled liner brush to line the eye
3) Applied the highlight colour of the Painted Earth Silky Butterfly palette (in Botany) to the browbone and inner corner of the eye
4) Applied my Painted Earth mascara
5) Applied MAC Ripe for Love (orange-based coral) as a blush colour on the cheekbones
6) Applied MAC Warm Soul (beige with bronze undertones and gold pearl) as a contour colour
7) Wearing Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle on the lip (it’s about the same colour as my lips, a pink brown, it just evens out my lip colour)
8) Applied Painted Earth Mint Mauve (more like a pinky gold) on the centre of my bottom lip for extra dimension
Note: Forget to add that my foundation was Painted Earth Luminous Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige, applied with a Kabuki brush
Used the highlight color in my Painted Earth Silky Butterfly palette in Botany
Closeup of the lips
You can see the cheek color here.
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!