Can you believe there are no filters? My skin looks amazing.
I stupidly washed most of my makeup brushes less than an hour before, so I only had one very large eyeshadow brush and one pony hair powder brush to use. I rarely use both these brushes, so I’m pleased I still managed to achieve the above look. It’s a lovely subtle natural look, and I just feel more radiant wearing this. The eyeshadow makes my eyes look brighter and more awake.
I did a somewhat similar look the other time (also titled “Natural” radiance), but I think this is a far more natural looking makeup, and also a lot more flattering. This would be a great look if you’re the type who doesn’t like your makeup to look like makeup, if you get what I mean.
On the eye:
1) Urban Decay Illusion (champange with gold undertones) swept on the eye lid
2) Urban Decay Oz (gold microglitter) on the inner third of the eye
3) Urban Decay Beware (matte caramel brown) on the outer V
4) Urban Decay Broken (matte beige) on the brow bone
5) Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Gypsy (red brown pencil) to line the upper lash line
1) Painted Earth Luminious Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige
MAC Ripe for Love
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold
Hourglass Ambient Powder in Mood Light
As you can see, I’ve formatted the steps for the look differently. Let me know if this works better!
If you liked this post, please check out my Facebook page and follow me there!