I got bored of neutrals. Also I couldn’t think up a better name for the title.
On the eye (the Urban Decay Glinda palette)
1) Magic (pink with gold shimmer) eyeshadow was swept on the lid
2) I used a pencil brush and placed Oz (gold microglitter) on the inner third of the eye, and along the lower corner as well
3) I used Tornado (deep purple) on the outer V and the crease, making a more dramatic crease than I usually do
4) I used Aura (the white with iridescent pink sheen half of the eyeshadow) to highlight the brow bone
It’s a pity that the camera didn’t capture how beautiful the gold microglitter was. I loved seeing the shimmer in the mirror.
Aura is the second one on the top (I used the beige looking half which swatches pink instead), Magic is the pink next to it. Tornado is the deep purple, and Oz is the one next to it (I used the gold half).
On the rest of the face
1) Painted Earth Luminious Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige
2) Hourglass Ambient Powder in Mood Light to set the makeup. I also brushed a little more on the apples of my cheeks to put a little more pink colour there, instead of using a blush
On the lips
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour in Nude Rose
This is not a flattering picture but it’s the best one that shows off the gold shimmer in the makeup
Here’s so you can see the shape of the makeup
Note: I’m not wearing makeup apart from the eyeshadow in the last four pictures
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!