First day at a debate tournament. I’m wearing a white top with asymmetrical sleeves and black skinny pants made out of some kind of cheap corduroy.
So I guess this is just a makeup look that is subtly different from the usual natural looks. While the colours are light and not immediately noticeable, upon closer look you’ll see that brown is definitely not a part of the look. But it still looks fresh and radiant, the way natural makeup is supposed to make you look.
Purple eyeliner and orangey coral lips.
(Eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Glinda palette)
1) MAC Paint Pot in Rubensque (beige with gold pearl) as a base all over the eye
2) UD Illusion (champagne with warm gold tones and a frosted finish) on the lid
3) UD Oz (gold glitter) on the inner third of the eye
4) UD South (shimmery grey taupe) on the outer V
5) MAC Dark Diversion (dark royal purple gel liner) to line the upper and lower lashline
6) Painted Earth mascara
1) Painted Earth Luminious Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige
2) MAC Born to Love (pink coral) on the cheeks
3) Contoured with MAC Warm Soul (bronze with gold pearl)
4) Makeup set with Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder in Teint Beige
Applied OCC Lip Tar in Clockwork (orange coral with cream finish) with a lip brush for a fresh bright colour, but not one that really draws your attention. I love this lip colour. I love this lip colour so much. I recommend that everyone buy this colour.
If you liked this post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and links to other awesome things!