I really don’t know what to name this look.
I used the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette’s eyeshadows and eye pencil
1) Applied MAC Paint Pot in Rubensque (peachy gold) as a base all the way up to the brow bone [I really love how this looks on the bare lid]
2) I applied the middle brown colour from the Painted Earth on the lid
3) I took a pencil brush and lined the dark brown colour. Then I darkened the V of the eye, very lightly
4) I used the highlight colour and patted it onto the inner third of the eye
5) Used the eye pencil (it’s a brown pencil with subtle brown glitter) and lined the upper lashline
6) This step can be skipped, but it gives a lovely subtle pop of colour to a standard neutral eye. (It is also not clearly seen in these photos.) I used the Jordona Pencil Eyeliner in Seagreen (a yellow based green, rather than a teal) and lined the outer two thirds of my lower lashline
1) Painted Earth Luminious Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige was applied with a Kabuki brush
2) I brushed MAC Born to Love (pink coral) on my cheeks with the same Kabuki brush to give my cheeks a healthy glow
3) Hourglass Ambient Powder in Diffused Light (this is supposed to imitate the glow of morning light) to set the makeup
I used OCC lip tars here
1) I used a OCC Clockwork (orange coral cream) on my lips. I applied it with a lip brush, so I got a crisp clean line
2) I used OCC Triptych (metallic jewelry gold) in the middle of my lip, patted on with a finger.
I’ve done an ombré lip with the exact same colours before, but the difference this time is that I applied a lot more of Triptych
And I added a hat to the look. Hee.
If you liked this post, check out my Facebook page for more updates and links!