Decided to go with a less dramatic eye today. I knew I wanted a bright pink lipstick, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to pair it with just a neutral eye. So I placed silver eyeliner on my lower lashline.
This kind of a look makes me think of the beautiful radiance of Japanese fashion ads. There were some subtle changes I did to my makeup routine to get it. For one, I didn’t contour my cheek, and instead, used a highlighter on top of my blush.
Painted Earth Complete Face Palette in Bronze
1) I used Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink (frosty light pink with cook undertones) on my lid
2) I used the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette in Bronze, and took the middle brown shade to darken the outer corners of the eye
3) I used the dark brown shade to darken the crease and outer V of the eye
4) The light shade was used as a highlight colour on the brow bone
5) I lined my upper lashline with the eye pencil
6) I took L’Oreal HIP Chrome in Silver Lightning (metallic silver eyeliner) and lined my lower lashes
1) Painted Earth Luminous Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation in Sandy Beige on the face
2) MAC Ripe for Love (pink coral) on the apples of my cheeks
3) MAC Soft and Gentle (champagne shimmer) on the tops of my cheekbones
4) Hourglass Ambient Powder in Mood Light (this is supposed to imitate the glow of those pink lightbulbs that flatter the face so well) to set the makeup
1) I used Maybelline Colorsensationals Vivids in Vivid Rose (bright rosy pink) on the lips
2) Patted MAC Lipglass in Baby Blooms (pink lipgloss with gold shimmer) in the center of my lips for extra shine
You can see the effects of the highlight colour here
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!