Today’s makeup is a bit of an accident. I’d meant to go barefaced today, because it’s rather warm out, and I was planning to walk from my hostel to class, which means going uphill. So I pulled on a comfy white blouse with jeans and my sandals, then I remembered my MAC CB96. It’s an orange based coral with gold shimmer. I’ve not used it in a while but it’s a very beautiful colour. So I applied it, and decided I needed an eyeliner. For some reason, I didn’t pick a brown one, and decided to go with a green (Jordona Eyeliner in Seagreen). That looked incomplete, so I took out my MAC Humid and blended it out ’til I got a green smoky eye. It looked too dark, so I took out Urban Decay Oz (gold microglitter on one half of the pan, black on the other) and applied the gold to the inner corner of the eye, then took the black to contour the outer edge of the eye. And then I added black liquid liner. Yeah.
I was running late for class at this point so I couldn’t take any photos. When I got back, I reapplied my lipstick, added OCC Triptych on top to get a stronger gold shimmer on the lower lip, and applied BB cream. (I had gone out bare faced earlier.) I also took Maybelline’s 24 Hour Tattoo in Edgy Emerald (this is a brighter green with some blue undertones) and lined my lower lashes.
This is the result.
How I did my makeup:
1) I applied Jordona Eyeliner in Seagreen in a thick line
2) I took MAC Humid and blended out both shadow and liner to just below the crease of the eye
3) I took Urban Decay Spell (gold microglitter) and applied it in the inner third of the eye
4) I took Urban Decay Speel (black glitter) and applied it to the outer V of the eye
5) I applied a thin lash of liquid liner along the lashline
6) I used an angled brush to apply Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo in Edgy Emerald along the lower lashline
The only thing I have on my face is a thin layer of Maybelline BB Watergel
1) MAC CB96 (orange coral with gold shimmer)
2) I then patted OCC Lip Tar in Triptych (jewellery gold) on the bottom lip for more shimmer
What do you think? When I was done camwhoring I was rather stunned at how the photos turned out. ‘nymph’ was the first word that came to mind.
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts!