Today’s look. It’s kind of a bright, yet smoky kind of a look (hence the name).
I’ve been doing a lot of these summer looks lately. It’s summer all year long in Singapore, and the last few days feel exceptionally warm – hence these looks. I definitely wouldn’t want to go Goth anytime soon.
Coastal Scents 42 Doublestack Shimmer Palette. I used the deep yellow that’s at the bottom of the first row.
1) I applied MAC Paint Pot in Rubensque (peach and gold) on the lid and blended it out up to the crease
2) I then took the deep yellow colour from my Coastal Scents Shimmer palette (yellow shimmer, it’s not really a gold) and applied it on the lid, as well as the lower lashline
3) I applied MAC Photograuve (matte brown) on both lashlines, then blended it along the lower lashline with the yellow
Note: I think my kohl pencil oxidized or something. It used to be a chocolate brown, but has become a grey brown. =(
4) I used the Painted Earth mascara on my lashes
1) I applied Maybelline Pure BB Mineral Watergel on the face
2) I used MAC Ripe for Love (orange coral with satin finish) on the apples of my cheeks
3) I then applied the bronzer from the Coastal Scents palette (I forgot to snap a picture of it) to contour the cheeks
1) I applied MAC Lipglass in Pure Flattery (peach lipgloss) to finish the look
If you liked this post, check out my Facebook page for more updates and posts for all things beauty-related!