My friend Hanis came over and finally got to play with my makeup set. I did up her face for her!
She’s been meaning to try my OCC Authentic for ages, so I applied that on her first. It was looked like woah on her lips – probably because she has amazingly full lips. The metallic sheen was incredible.
I then gave her a brown smoky eye, and lined the lower lashline with gold eyeshadow. I also defined her brows.
Here’s a more detailed list on what I used on the eye.
1) Applied MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque (peach with gold undertones) on the lid, all the way up to the browbone
2) I applied Urban Decay Beware (matte caramel brown) on the lid
3) I lined her eye with Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Gypsy (matte red brown)
4) I dipped a pencil brush in MAC Mulch (satin deep brown) and blended out the eye pencil to get a smoky effect
5) I then dipped that same pencil brush in Urban Decay Spell (black shimmer) and lined her upper lashline
6) I took OCC Loose Color Concentrate in Triptych (jewelry gold with a metallic finish) and an angled liner brush, and lined her lower lashline
This is us together.
I’m wearing MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass on my lips. It’s a limited edition lipgloss (I think it was released in 2010).
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things!