I do not understand how those eye bags keep appearing in photos even though I have already erased them away with concealer and I cannot see anything when I look in the mirror. What kind of sorcery is happening here??
So I had an interview with my professors for the Student Exchange Programme earlier. Here’s my no-makeup makeup look. It’s just enough to make me look like a healthy human being. The primary purpose of this makeup is to conceal eyebags, and add some kind of healthy colour to my skin.
This is when Benefit Coralista comes to the rescue! It’s sheerness is actually a good thing now, and the subtle golden sheen (the entire reason why I bought it) gives a gorgeous glow to my cheeks. Also, yes, I am using Benefit They’re Real! mascara on my lashes. I did not curl them beforehand, and this is the magic that they bestow.
1) I applied my Catrice Concealer on my eye bags. First the pink to brighten the dark circles, then the light beige to cover it up
2) I then used my Kabuki brush to dust Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder all over my skin (I usually use it as a setting powder, but whatever works for today)
3) I then used my Kabuki brush to buff Benefit Coralista into my cheeks
4) I used Benefit’s They’re Real! mascara on my eyelashes
5) I used a rosy nude lip pencil on my lips
6) I then dabbed just a bit of Painted Earth Mint Mauve lipgloss on top for a little shine
What do you think? How do you get a no-makeup makeup look?
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things!