Argh I wish I could get my hair to stay like that. I had accidentally tousled it while it was still damp and I think it looks pretty cool.
So the title of today’s post, ‘Edgy Emerald’, is named after the Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo. It isn’t an emerald really, more like a teal.
Edgy Emerald – second swatch from the right
It definitely doesn’t have the brilliance that ‘Tenacious Teal’ has (whic his more a topaz really). I think it’s a colour closer to teal than emerald.
So I used to as a base, and then packed Painted Earth’s Taylor Glitter Powder on top for stronger colour.
Products used (I used the bronzer in the blush palette you see there)
1) I first used Maybelline Edgy Emerad 24 Hour Tattoo (cream teal base) and lined a thick stripe along my upper lashline, and ended it with a flick
2) I used Painted Earth Taylor Glitter Powder (intensive teal powder) on top
3) I lined my lower lashline with L’oreal Gold Charge HIP Chrome Eyeliner
4) I used Benefit They’re Real! mascara on my upper lashes
1) Hid my dark circles with the Catrice Concealer Palette
2) I used Painted Earth Light Sand Luminous Coconut Oil Pressed Mineral Foundation, buffed into my skin with a Kabuki brush
3) I used MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush (pale blue-pink with gold pearl) on my cheeks
4) I took the bronzer from my Coastal Scents 48 Doublestack Palette to contour my cheeks
5) I patted MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish (champagne shimmer) on my cheekbones for some glitter
5) I set everything with Hourglass Diffused Ambient Lighting Powder
This is I think my first lipgloss, which I haven’t really touched. Silkygirl Buff Lip Gloss, which is a peachy beige colour. Frankly, it’s not very flattering cos I usually look like I have dead lips with it, but I had applied a rose tinted lip balm about ten minutes before putting on makep, so it didn’t turn out so bad.
Items used that were on the Forgotten Products list:
- Maybelline Edgy Emerad 24 Hour Tattoo
- Painted Earth Taylor Glitter Powder
- Silkygirl Buff Lip Gloss
How’d you like this look? Is the bold coloured eyeliner thing a trend you’ll try?
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things!