I’m actually using hair product. I never use hair product, but yep, I now own (and apparently, use) wax.
So today’s look is somewhat punk inspired; smoky purple eyes and rosy pink lips.
1) I very gently patted on a small amount of Maybelline Tough as Taupe 24 Hour Tattoo (matte grey taupe) on the lid to use as a base
2) Using a fluffy brush, I blended Urban Decay Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer) on my lids, blending it up toward the brow bone. I then lined my lower lashlines with the same colour
3) Taking a pencil brush, I used Urban Decay Carbon (matte black) and blended it along my upper lashline
4) I then used Urban Decay Perversion (deep matte black pencil) and lined my upper and lower lashlines, keeping as close to the lashline as possible
5) I applied Benefit They’re Real! mascara on my lashes
1) Maybelline BB Watergel as a base
2) Guerlain Metorite Illuminating and Mattifying Pressed Powder Compact as a setting powder
3) I used a Kabuki brush to buff Benefit Rockateur on the cheeks
1) I used Sephora Infinite Rose Cream Lip Stain
Item(s) used that were on the Forgotten Products list:
Maybelline Tough as Taupe 24 Hour Tattoo
And I actually have photos of today’s OOTD! (Hooray for supportive boyfriends who are not embarrassed about taking photographs and will patiently take them until I am somewhat satisfied.)
It’s kind of a punk look, but I think I’ve softened it by throwing in different colours and textures associated with other fashion genres. Rather than sneakers or combat boots, I chose leather wedges, a red satchel rather than a backpack, red leverback beaded earrings rather than skulls or something and pink lips rather than nude or dark purple. I quite like the way it’s been pulled together, it’s a lot more elegant than traditional punk looks.
Tank top from Saturday Club
Vest from Dolls Kill
Leather jacket from Esprit
Jeans from Saturday Club
Wedges from Studio Tangs
Red leather satchel from some shopping centre in Manila
Earrings from Kebaya Blue
What do you think of my take of the punk look?
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things!