I kept today’s makeup light – minimal amount of product, no mascara. Still really pleased with the result, which has a pop of colour, but still looks absolutely effortless.
1) I patted MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish (sparkly champagne with a high frost finish) on my eyelids, that brings a really subtle pop of shimmer on them
2) I then used Maybelline Audacious Asphalt 24 Hour Tattoo (pewter grey) to line my eyes, for a softer definition
1) I buffed my Painted Earth foundation on
2) I used Benefit Rockateur as a blush, brushed lightly on the apples of my cheeks
3) I dusted Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder to set the makeup
On another note, my exams are ended (whee) and I have a new pair of shoes! These Oxford-styled booties from Clarkes are the style of shoes I have been eyeing for years, but have been dissatisfied with the quality of cheaper brands, and have never been able to bring myself to buy the more expensive ones. These are so very awesome though, and they were on sale! Paying SGD100 for them, which I think is a perfectly reasonable price for a good pair of shoes. They are so comfy, and the heel is at a good sturdy height.
❤ my new babies
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things