My lips remind me of crushed blackberries right now.
Today’s makeup is simple, and involves surprisingly few products. I’ve not used these dark purple lip colours in a while, so I was a little surprised at how Goth I looked when I was done.
1) I used an angled liner brush and drew a cat eye with Urban Decay Blackout (matte black, this eyeshadow from the Naked 2 palette) then smudged it out
2) Then I used Benefit They’re Real mascara on my upper and lower lashes
1) I used Maybelline BB Watergel as a base
2) I used NARS Oasis (plum blush with gold sheen) on the cheeks
3) I set everything with Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder
4) Oh, I also used a black pencil brush define my eyebrows.
1) I first lined my lips with a plum coloured lip pencil, Jordona Plush Plum
2) I then used a lip brush and applied OCC Black Dahlia (blackened berry) to my lips
What do you think?
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things!