Yay, finally pleased with the way the selfies for the day turned out!
The Naked 2 Challenge is when I’m going to try to use the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for a whole week (a week of wearing neutrals? Le gasp!) I’m collaborating with Carina for this. Check out her look for today here!
Today’s the Day 2 of my Naked 2 challenge, and I went dramatically different from yesterday’s golden glowing look. Brown smoky eyes with a subtle pop of orange liner along the lashline and rosy lips and cheeks. I used two different blushes – one orange coral, one strawberry red – to get more depth in the cheek colour. I’m also thinking of using this look for a boho-styled photoshoot. What do you think?
Colours used for this look: Bootycall, Tease and Snakebite
The lipliner I used – it’s something my mom gave me, probably a free sample she got from somewhere. The name of the brand has been scratched off the pencil.
1) I used MAC Rubensque Paint Pot (peach with gold frost) all over the eye, up to the browbone, as a base
2) I used Urban Decay Snakebite (shimmery cool bronze) as an all-over lid colour, and kept blending blending and blending it
3) Then I used Urban Decay Tease (matte taupe) to blend it at the edges. I looked straight ahead as I was applying this. You basically want the colour to slowly creep up to your brow bone
4) I used Urban Decay Bootycall (frosty beige with pink undertones) to highlight the brow bone
5) Here’s the fun part. I took Maybelline Fierce and Tangy 24 Hour Tattoo (matte orange cream) to line my upper lashline
6) I tightlined my upper lashline with Urban Decay Perversion
7) I then used my Painted Earth SuperLash mascara
1) I used my Painted Earth Coconut Oil Foundation Compact
2) I applied MAC Gleeful (strawberry red) on my cheeks
3) I then applied MAC Ripe for Love (orange coral) on the tops of my cheekbones to add more depth to the colour
4) I set everything with my Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder Compact
1) I used a rosy nude lip liner to keep the look simple
If you liked the post, please like my Facebook page for more updates and posts on beauty-related things!