Today I’m bringing back the white eyeliner!
I used white eyeliner as an actual eyeliner (what the heck is an ‘actual eyeliner’?), not on the waterline but on the upper lashline before (see here).
It’s Day 3 of the Urban Decay Naked 2 Challenge that I’m doing with Carina, check out her look for today here. This is when we will only use the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for our eyeshadows. Check out her page for the looks she’s been doing with the Naked 2 palette!
Yesterday I used two different blushes to get a pretty pretty flush. Today I’m using two different lipglosses (yes my lips are incredibly shimmery right now): I applied Sephora Infinite Rose Lip Cream to get a pretty peachy colour and then Bobbi Brown Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lipgloss on top to give a warmer browner tone so it doesn’t end up looking too pastel.
Eyeshadows used: Foxy, Suspect, Verve and Blackout
1) I used Urban Decay Suspect (pale satin brown) all over the eyes as an allover lid colour
2) I used Verve (dirty grey shimmer) in the inner third of the eye as a highlight
3) I used Foxy (matte pale yellow beige) on the browbone as a highlight colour
4) I then used MAC Fascinating (matte white kohl) to line the upper lashline
5) I used Urban Decay Zero (matte black) on the lower lashline
6) I then used the Painted Earth Supercurl mascara
1) I used my Painted Earth Mineralize Powder Compact
2) I then used the pink blush in my Painted Earth Bronze Face Palette to get the prettiest natural flush
3) I then used Benefit Rockateur as a contour colour
4) I set everything with my Guerlain pressed powder
1) I first applied Sephora Infinite Rose Lip Cream to get a lovely rosy colour
2) I then applied Bobbi Brown Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lip Gloss over it to get a beautiful warmer glossy tone.
Also Q&A time for you readers!
I have finally gotten six MAC empties! If you don’t know, MAC has a recycling policy; you exchange six empties and get a free lipstick. Do you guys have any suggestions for lipstick to get? The only one I’m really interested in right now is MAC Style Surge but I don’t think the Mineralize lipsticks are covered under this policy because it’s significantly more expensive than the other MAC lipsticks.
Do you see that tiniest bit of the pan in my Painted Earth Mineral Foundation Compact?
Gasp. This means that it’ll finish soon. Which will also mean that I’m going to have to replace it because Painted Earth does not ship outside of the US and Canada.
Does anyone have a good pressed powder foundation they can recommend?
Follow me on Facebook