I call this one ‘Little Peacock’ because it’s not a fully fledged peacock style look, but there’s still a spot of bright blue in it. Oh, and also, my T-shirt from So Frocking Good.
What a wonderful colour Maybelline Tenacious Teal is.
Makeup used for this look. Used the Urban Decay Naked 2 and Naked 3 palettes.
Close up of MAC Pure Flattery. For some reason it turned out really red in the camera – it’s a lot less ruddy in real life.
Used Half Baked (shimmery gold bronze), Bootycall (shimmery light pink) as highlight
Used Nooner (matte purple pink) all over the lid
1) I applied UD Nooner (matte purple pink) all over the lid, blending it out toward the brow bone
2) I then applied UD Half Baked (shimmery gold bronze) in the lid
3) I applied UD Bootycall (pale shimmery pink) as a highlight colour
4) I lined my upper lashline with MAC Photograuve (matte brown kohl)
5) I used Maybelline Tenacious Teal (bright topaz blue) to line my lower lashline
6) I used the Benefit BadGirl mascara on my lashes
1) I mixed Benefit Girl Meets Pearl with my Maybelline BB Watergel and applied that to the skin
2) I used MAC Ripe for Love on the apples of my cheeks
3) I contoured with MAC Warm Soul
4) Dusted the face with my Guerlain Pressed Meteorites Compact to set everything
I wanted to go use a lighter colour here, and realised my nudes are browns that would darken my natural lip colour. So I picked peach out instead
1) I used MAC In a Heartbeat (creamy peachy coral) on the lips, dabbing lightly
2) Using a very light dab, I then used MAC Pure Flattery (peachy pink) on top
It’s light, it looks clean and simple, and I feel happy in these colours.
– – –