Today’s makeup is made out of greys and greens. I was kinda inspired by the blouse I’m wearing, which has a beautiful print of blues and yellows, that kind of reminds me of water.
I am completely in love with MAC Shanghai Spice by the way. It’s my new favourite nude – I just pull it out when I want a nice clean lip.
1) I patted on Maybelline Audacious Asphalt 24 Hour Tattoo (deep grey with some flecks of glitter) on the lid very lightly with a medium brush, slowly building colour that way
2) I used a pencil brush and lined Urban Decay Spell (black glitter) along my upper lashline
3) I then used a liquid black liner to line the upper lashline, building intensity to Spell
4) I took an angled liner brush and lined my lower lashline with Maybelline Edgy Emerald 24 Hour Tattoo
5) I finished off with Benefit BADgal Lash mascara
1) I applied my Bobbi Brown BB cream
2) I used Benfit Rockateur (rose gold) on the apples of the cheeks
3) I then used MAC Honey Jasmine (satin peach) on the tops of my cheekbones, trying to create more depth with the blush
4) I set everything with my new Guerlain translucent powder
1) I used MAC Shanghai Spice (dirty rose with brown undertones) on the lips
2) I layered Bobbi Brown Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lip Gloss (dirty mauve brown) on top of Shanghai Spice for extra gloss and to darken the colour slightly
Happy Monday everyone!
– – –