I woke up late this morning, and was rushing my makeup. I also had no idea what I was going to be wearing.
I picked up my Naked 3 palette first because I figured I should at least take a second stab at the Naked 3 challenge. It was one of those bright warm days, so I thought I’d try to create a radiant dazzling kind of look with the lighter colours in the palette.
Yeah that kinda failed. I tried patting Dust, the pink white microshimmer all over my lid, but it kinda just blended into the paleness of my skin. Also, it’s a mistake to use it without a base. I then patted Limit a matte light pink brown on top, and Nooner a darker shade of pink brown in the crease, but by this point everything was blending into each other. So I thought ‘Screw that’, and went with heavier eyeliner instead.
But look! It doesn’t look like I just rolled out of bed, right?
1) I used MAC Dark Diversion (deep burgundy purple gel) on the upper lashline
2) I then used Jordona Sea Green (forest green pencil) on the lower lashline
3) I then used the Maybelline Rocket Mascara on my lashes
1) I used the Maybelline BB Watergel on my face
2) I used MAC Warm Soul as a blush on the apples of my cheeks
3) Because of the BB cream, my face was glowing like a pearl, and not in a very flattering way. I dusted on Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder (pale pink powder) on my face in order to try to turn down the whitish luminousity and turn it into a healthier prettier colour. It worked.
1) I used OCC Electric Grandma (coral with gold shimmer) for this one. I keep wanting to move back to darker colours, but it never feels appropriate with this sunny sunny drought.
I dunno why my hair looks so brown today, but it looks cool.
What colours do you pick when it’s sunny?
– – –