Hi all. So to celebrate my purple hair, I decided to go with matching eyeshadows – pinks and purples. I’ll do the smoky black thing another time.
I realise that I look a lot like an anime character right now. Also I have missed rocking a red lip.
Again, I’ve used a blush as an eyeshadow colour. It’s always lovely to do this because it means you are likely to find a nice warm pink, and I’m really not a fan of pastels. I think of MAC Born to Love as a salmon pink. Look at how beautiful it is!
Makeup used (I used the Urban Decay Glinda palette for the eyeshadows)
1) I used MAC Born to Love (pink coral satin blush, LE)
2) I then applied UD Tornado (deep purple satin) to the outer third of the eye
3) I used UD South (grey taupe) in the crease
4) I used UD Oz (silver microglitter) in the inner third of the eye
5) I then used UD Aura (pinky white shimmer) on the browbone as a highlight
6) I used L’Oreal HIP Chrome Violet Volt (metallic deep purple) to liner the upper and lower lashlines
7) I used Benefit They’re Real! mascara for my lashes
1) I used my MAC Mineralize Loose Foundation powder, buffing it into my skin with a Kabuki brush
2) I used MAC Gleeful (strawberry red) on the apples of my cheeks
3) I used Benefit Rockateur (rose bronze) as a contour colour
4) I dusted my Guerlain pressed powder all over
I used the UD Theodora Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour (neutral glossy red) on my lips
Seriously, all I need is a tongue piercing to complete this look.
– – –