The third and final look of this challenge. Check out my friend Hanis’ look over here! There are photos of some beautiful weddings too. Can you imagine taking part in three weddings in a day?
After the first two smokier brown-based looks I’ve been doing (Look 1 here, look 2 here) I’ve gone with the lighter pinks that the Naked 3 Palette is so well known for. I also didn’t darken my brows (le gasp) see what a difference it makes in creating a lighter more ethereal look? And while my hair was a bird’s nest this morning I somehow managed to tame it to some kind of funky pixie crop thing.
As before, I’m only allowed to use MAC Sandy B (peachy pink with gold frost) as my lipstick, but again, I’ve layered another lip product here – Bobbi Brown Canary High Shimmer Lip Gloss, a beautiful dazzling shimmery thing chockful of gold sparkles. This was done to really bring out the gold tones in Sandy B.
Naked 3 eyeshadows used: Burnout, Limit, Nooner, Dust, Strange
1) I first used Burnout (warm medium pink) and patted this all over my eye, making sure to bring it up to my crease
2) I then used Limit (matte mauve pink) as a crease colour, blending it out with Burnout
3) I used Nooner (a matte mauve pink too, but darker than Limit) on the outer third of my eye
4) For extra iridescence, I used Dust (shimmery pink with white and gold microglitter) on top of Burnout to get a beautiful shimmery pink slightly darker and warmer than Dust’s original colour
5) I used Strange (matte white with pink undertones) on my browbone as a highlight colour
6) I then used Bobbi Brown Twilight Night Shimmer Ink (blackened grey purple) to line my upper lashline, flicking it out at the end
7) I then used L’Oreal Gold Charge HIP Chrome Liner (molten gold) along the lower lashline and waterline
8) I finished my eyes with Benefit They’re Real! mascara on my upper lashes
1) I used my MAC Mineralize Loose Powder on my face, buffing it in with my Kabuki brush
2) I then used MAC Dainty (cool pale pink) on the apples of my cheeks
3) I used NYX Pinched (a warmer pink with gold shimmer) just below Dainty to give more depth to the blush
4) I set everything with my MAC Prep + Prime Loose Translucent Powder, blurring out the edges of the blush
5) I then dusted Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder (pale pink powder) to breathe some colour back into my skin
1) As per the challenge, I first used MAC Sandy B (peachy pink with gold frost)
2) I then layered Bobbi Brown Canary High Shimmer Lip Gloss (a sparkling gold) on top
Can you see that incredible shimmer?
What do you think of this look? Is it something you’d try out for yourself?
– – –