I filmed a YouTube tutorial for this one! Check it out here.
Yes yes, I know I’ve done a number of Spring looks in January, but I felt like doing another one, this time because my pink tie-dye dress is just awesome.
There’s already plenty of pink in the dress, so I figure I’ll save on the pink and purple makeup (since y’know my hair) and bring out the orange tones instead. Of course, I’ve used a pink lipstick though.
With my MAC haul some time back, I was able to get this discontinued lustre glass, MAC Spring Bean. It’s a bright bright green, but comes off more sheer with a beautiful shimmer.
Blurry as usual, urgh, but you can see the golden tones to the sparkle!
1) I combed Vaseline through my eyebrows
2) I used MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (matte light brown cream) and patted it on my eye with my finger, bringing it up to the crease
3) I used Maybelline Fierce and Tangy 24 Hour Tattoo (matte yellow orange cream) and placed it on the lid, stopping under the crease
4) I then used Benefit Coralista (coral with gold sheen) and patted it on top of Fierce and Tangy, creating this beautiful orange with a golden glow
5) I then used Painted Earth Taylor Glitter Powder (deep forest green loose pigment), and lined my upper lashline
6) I used Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Liner (eggplant purple eyeliner) and lined my lower lashline with it
7) I used my Painted Earth SuperCurl mascara on the upper and lower lashes
1) I mixed Benefit Girl with Pearl (golden pearlescent illuminator) with my moisturizer and applied that to my face
2) Using a Kabuki brush, I buffed my MAC Mineralize Loose Powder on my face
3) I used MAC Warm Soul (beige bronze with gold pearl) as my blush
4) I then dusted my Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder in Teint Beige to set my makeup
1) I used Revlon Pink Velvet on my lips for a lovely natural bright warm pink
2) I then applied MAC Spring Bean Lustre Glass (green gold and caramel shimmer)
– – –