I was tagged by Tarika to do this. I was a little hesitant at first, because Singapore’s a tropical country and we don’t get Spring. My makeup depends on the weather when I get up in the morning. Lately, we’ve been hitting a bit of a drought and I can feel my face melting off even when I don’t wear makeup. D=
1. What eye palette will you use most this Spring?
Hmm. HMMM. This is a toughie because I never stick to a single eye palette. It’d either be my Naked 2 or Naked 3 palette I think, because I can’t stay away from them for very long. I should try to use my individual eyeshadows more though.
2. What blusher in your collection is a Spring must? And what lipstick?
For blush, I’d say MAC Dainty for a pretty pink flush.
Lipstick would be MAC Sandy B, a peachy pink with gold frost.
Here’s me wearing Sandy B and nothing else, it’s such a lovely colour. ❤
3. What nail polish do you love to wear in Spring?
I don’t wear nail polish, so I’ll pass on this question. Though I really really want a holographic nail polish right now. I’ve seen lots of nice holographic dresses that are terribly expensive (UNIF I’m glaring at you) so nail polish seems to be a more inexpensive way to jump on this trend.
Image from here
4. What is on your Spring break agenda?
No Spring break here. Reading week is coming up in about three weeks, I’ll be studying for exams then.
5. What trends are you looking forward to – fashion, nail polish, makeup etc?
I actually really really liked the inky eye trend that was on the runways. Unexpected for Spring, and so so sexy.
So very gorgeous
6. What is your signature Spring scent?
Don’t use perfume much, but when I want something sharp and crisp, Anna Sui’s Secret Wish.
7. Do you have a Spring skincare regime?
Nope. Nothing changes about my skincare lately, but I’m going to move away from Kiehls. Does anyone have a brand that’s good for treating acne?
8. What is Spring like where you live?
There is no Spring in Singapore. We have rainy seasons and then we have droughts. There is no in between. D=
9. Florals, got to have them or make them stop?
Love them! And there are so very many ways to wear them.
Image from here
10. Favourite activity to do in Spring?
Um. Hmm. I don’t know how to answer this since we don’t get it here. Look out for Spring trends?
– – –