The weather in Singapore has been insanely warm over the last few weeks. I haven’t been going out much, because I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out last week, and just. Didn’t want to. When I did go out yesterday, it was to the beach so I wore the tinniest amount of makeup (sunscreen, eyeliner, lipstick and gloss) so I didn’t think it actually merited a post (I do still update these things on my Facebook page though.)
For those interested, the products used:
-Jane Iredale’s Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer (Lilac Brightener)
– Makeup Forever Gypsy Aqua Eyes Eyeliner
– MAC Sandy B Lipstick
-MAC Pure Flattery Lipglass
Amazing eyeliner didn’t smudge one bit.
I felt like changing things up today, especially after I watched a wonderful makeup video by Ana Victorino. This was inspired by her look, though I toned down on the reds and used more orange. ‘Summer Crush’ is the name of a pink toned lip crayon by Happy Skin, but I thought that it was appropriate for the look.
1) I first used MAC Bare Study (shimmery beige with gold pearl) as a base for the eyes
2) I then used a red orange eyeshadow from my Coastal Scents 48 Double Stack Shimmer palette and blended it out
3) In the crease and outer third of my eye, I used various red bronze eyeshadows and bronze eyeshadows from the Sleek Sunset Palette to bring depth to the colour
4) I used the Bobbi Brown Twilight Night Shimmer Ink Gel Liner (grey purple) to do a cat eye that didn’t detract too much from the vibrancy of the eyeshadows
5) I used the Maybelline Rocket Mascara for my upper and lower lashlines
1) I used the Bobbi Brown BB cream as a base
2) I then used the Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Loose Powder for extra coverage
3) I used MAC Ripe for Love (orange coral satin) on my cheeks
4) I contoured with Benefit Rockateur (rose gold)
5) I then set everything with my Guerlain Translucent Compact Powder
1) I first used Vaseline on my lips to moisturize them. There was some excess that I didn’t wipe off before applying
2) Clinique Heftiest Hibiscus Chubby Stick on top, which resulted in a very pretty orange coral stain, a lot less ruddy and orange than its usual colour. I love how intense lip colours are always easily sheered down, but you can’t make a sheer lipstick a more intense colour!
Have a great day all! I’ll try not to melt into a puddle.
– – –