I couldn’t come up with a better title for this one. My friend and I were talking about the kinds of hairstyle we want (I said I wanted thick choppy bangs with mermaid-length hair in loose waves, she wanted a crown of braids.) She said that I just wanted to be an anime princess, but that was okay, I was already one. XD I’m not sure about that, but I felt it was apt for this makeup look; clean, simple and elegant. An anime princess look would be something a lot more fantastical. (That’s something I’d definitely want to try for the future!) I was using stuff from both my Clinique haul, and the Valentine’s Day MAC haul.
1) I used MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (beige with gold pearl) to pat on my eyelid for a little bit of shimmer
2) I then lined my eyes with MAC Photograuvure (chocolate brown kohl) and lined the upper lashline
3) I used the Maybelline Rocket Mascara on my upper lashes
1) I used Happy Skin Second Skin Creme Foundation as a base
2) I dusted Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Loose Powder for more coverage
3) I used Clinique Ginger Pop (red coral) on the apples of my cheeks
4) I used MAC Soft and Gentle (champagne shimmer) to highlight my cheekbones
5) I then set everything with my Guerlain Translucent Pressed Powder
1) I first used Vaseline on the lips, and lightly swiped on Clinique Broadest Berry Chubby Stick (plummy purple) on. The Vaseline keeps the colour sheer, and it comes off as the loveliest plum colour
2) I then I used MAC Ornamental Lustreglass (rusty gloss) on top
What do you think? I really like how simple and clean this is.
– – –