When I was doing this makeup I wanted something simple, but with still some kick to it. A cat eye and a subtle cut crease did the job.
I don’t usually use liquid liners. I almost always reach out for a pencil or kohl, and when I want something sleeker and more polished, I’d use a gel liner instead. So on the rare occasion that I do use a liquid, I’m almost always stunned at just how slick and dark the line is.
This look was created with the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette in Bronze. ’til today, this remains my only and only face palette, and it is also a completely awesome one.
1) I used the lighted eyeshadow in the palette, and patted it all over the lid
2) I then took the medium brown shade and dusted it on my lid
3) Taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I took the darkest brown shade and shaded in my crease, bringing the shadow all the way to above the inner third of the eye rather than stopping at the outer third. I blended out the harsh line with a fluffy brush
4) I then used Maybelline Hypersharp Liquid Liner to line a cat line along my upper lashline
5) I then used the Painted Earth SuperCurl Mascara on my upper lashes
6) I defined my brows with a NYX Brow Pencil in dark brown
1) I used the Happy Skin Second Skin Creme Foundation as a base
2) I then used the light peach blush from the Painted Earth Complete Face Palette on the apples of my cheeks
3) I very lightly contoured my cheekbones with the darker shade
4) I then used the face powder to set everything
1) I first used Urban Decay Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour, a rosy brown MLBB colour that evens out my lip colour
2) I then used the Revlon Rosegold Lipgloss, a warm nude gloss with gold shimmer
– – –