Well, I really really don’t know what to title this look. And I love my new cap, which I bought from Bangkok.
I didn’t have much time to ensure that I took a decent photograph because I was rushing out of the room as I did it. I basically did this entirely with my hands (hooray cream products) and within ten minutes. Bright lips are such a fantastic way to perk up a look. You can barely tell I’d just rolled out of bed (took an afternoon nap that went a bit longer than I planned it to).
Minimal products today, I used:
1) Jane Iredale Glow Time Mineral BB Cream on the face
2) From the Sleek Sunset iDivide palette, I picked the pink gold shade on the second bottom right, applied it all over my eye with a finger
3) I took Urban Decay Mugshot (shimmery grey taupe) from the Naked 3 palette and blended it in the outer corners of my eye for dimension
4) I lined my upper lashline with Urban Decay Perversion, a matte jet black pencil
5) I used the Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara on my lashes
6) I used a NYX Eyebrow pencil in black and filled in my lashes
7) I used the Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Illusion Lip and Cheek Cream Colour (peach with gold shimmer) on my cheeks
8) On my lips, I used OCC Radiate, a deep bright pink, and then patted OCC Androgyne, a translucent orange on top to get the pink coral you see.
Again, entirely without any brushes. ^^ Quick and easy way to look put together; just use a complex shade for the eyeshadow and a bold lip.
– – –