I started out trying to do a bold orange eye and light lip colour, a look that won’t look it won’t melt off my face. After applying my lip colour though, I fell in love and realised that I was just going to stick to a bold lip. It helps that I have full lips as it is, I guess, but just look at that colour. Pity the camera doesn’t really capture the shimmer like in real life.
(Not smiling because all the smiling photographs today ended up seriously weird. Just look at the makeup I guess.)
Makeup used (All Urban Decay eyeshadows from the Theodora palette)
1) I used Maybelline Fierce and Tangy (matte orange cream, still my favourite orange eyeshadow) on the eye, blending it up towards the browbone
2) I then used Urban Decay Beware (matte caramael brown) on the outer edge of the eye
3) I then used Urban Decay West (red brown satin) on the crease of the eye
4) I then used OCC Triptych (loose 24 carat jewellery gold) on my lid, which lightened the orange cream
5) I then used MAC Photogravure (matte brown kohl) on the upper lashline
6) I used the Soap & Glory Thick & Fast mascara
1) I used the Happy Skin SS Creme all over the face
2) I used NYX Apricot (peach coral blush) on the apples of my cheeks
3) I then used MAC Soft & Gentle (champagne shimmer) on the cheekbones
Lips (The centerpiece of the look)
1) I first applied MAC Viva Glam I (matte brown red), blotted my lips to get rid of the excess colour
2) Then I applied OCC Authentic, a bronze with orange shimmer on top
We’re halfway through the first week of school, and already I’m getting a little overwhelmed by readings. I’ve been drawing a lot lately to relax, and I’m now determined to decorate my room with these things.
Here’s a few samples of what I’ve been doing:
Slowly remembering how to draw again (not that I was extremely good to begin with but it’s nice to make things).
Have a great Wednesday!
– – –