I bought a choker while I was in KL last week. It’s gorgeous, this beaded lace choker with gold chains hanging down. I decided to go Goth for the poetry slam I was attending last night then.
I kept the eyes fairly simple (while still being fairly heavy), and went for a really dark lip.
1) I used Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 eyeliner (intense matte black eyeliner) on the upper and lower lashline
2) I used Benefit They’re Real! mascara on my upper and lower lashes
1) I used the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream on the face
2) I stippled Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Powder on top
3) I used NARS Oasis (reddish plum satin blush) on the cheeks, with a fan brush for a light deposit of colour (this blush is extremely pigmented)
4) I highlighted my face with MAC Soft and Gentle (champagne shimmer)
5) I then used the Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting powder (a pale pink powder) to set the makeup and give my skin a healthy glow
1) I first used MAC Hang-Up (deep purple wine) on the lips
2) I then used Maybelline Glam 6 Lip Polish (glossy berry) layered on top
In other news, my eyelids have been hurting a lot. I think it got dried out with the topical acne medications, so I’m laying off them for a while, and trying to bring the moisture back into the skin with Vaseline and other moisturizers.
– – –