I pulled out a lace dress to wear for today, and then decided to go for very simple, very angelic makeup. (I seem to be doing a lot of these fuss free simple looks lately).
I pulled out a blush colour to use for the eyes, this isn’t the first time I’ve done it, and I find that it’s a fantastic way to warm up the eyes.
1) I used NYX Apricot (peach pink) and blended it over the lids with a fluffy brush
2) I then used UD Nooner (matte purple pink from the Naked 3 palette) and blended it in the crease.
3) I then used Painted Earth Glitter Pencil in Brown Spark (medium brown with subtle shimmer) and lined the upper lashline
4) I then used Painted Earth SuperCurl Mascara on my upper lashes
1) I used Ellena Mineral Cosmetics Loose Mineral Foundation and buffed it over my face.
2) Used The Body Shop Concealer to conceal any redness
3) Dusted the face with Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder (pale pink powder), dusting a little extra on the cheeks for some blush colour
1) I used Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Lippie in Summer Fling on the lips, a bright coral pink
2) I layered MAC Pure Flattery (peachy lip gloss) on the lips
This photo is evidence why it is important to groom your brows; or at the very least, gel them down so they don’t look balding at certain angles.
Also I have concluded that my hair looks way better in real life than in photographs, for some reason. You just need to see it in motion.
– – –