Look for today. You can clearly see from the title that I am running out of ideas for my looks. But really, what am I supposed to call this one? It’s just a very soft natural look that looks made up in photos, but not too made up.
I went with a neutral eyes, peachy cheeks with highlights, and a coral lip. MAC CB96 is really a coral orange with gold shimmer, but always ends up looking like a ruddier orange colour on me.
Also, look at this photo, where the light hit the highlighter I put on my face just right. MAC Soft & Gentle, this is why I love you.
1) I used MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (matte taupe brown) all over the eyelid as a base
2) I then used Urban Decay Chopper (cool beige gold sparkle) on top of the lid for shimmer
3) I used Urban Decay Busted (dark cool satin brown) on the outer third of the eye for depth
4) I used MAC Dazzlelight (pearlescent yellow white) on the inner third of the eye and the brow bone
5) I then used MAC Dark Diversion (matte dark purple gel) on the upper lashline
6) I used the Painted Earth Super Curl mascara on my lashes
7) I used the Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara on the eyebrows to coat them into place
1) I used the Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ on my face
2) I applied Ellena Mineral Cosmetics Illusion Lip and Cheek Cream (peach with gold shimmer) on the cheeks
3) I then used MAC Soft & Gentle (champagne shimmer) on the cheekbones
4) I used Benefit Rockateur (rose gold) to contour my cheeks
1) I applied MAC CB96 (orange coral with gold shimmer) on the lips
I don’t know what this photo is. I was playing around with expressions because I’m tired of posting the same photos all the time, and somehow pulled a surprised kawaii expression.
– – –