Today’s makeup is really minimal. One sparkly eyeshadow that doubled as a highlighter, a purple eyeliner, a gold eyeliner, mascara, and a cream blush that doubles as a lip colour, topped with lipgloss.
Well. Minimal by my standards.
All in shades of blushy colours like pink, purple and then there’s that little hint of gold to make things interesting.
1) I used Urban Decay Dust from the Naked 3 palette, a sparkly pale pink, and applied it on the center of the eye, the inner corners of the eye and the brow bone
2) I then applied L’Oreal Violet Night HIP Chrome Liner, a metallic purple eyeliner to the upper lashilne
3) I then applied L’Oreal Gold Charge HIP Chrome eyeliner, a metallic gold that I used on the lower waterline and lashline
4) I used the Painted Earth SuperCurl Mascara on the upper and lower lashes
1) I used Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue in Raspberry again, on the lips for a rosy flush on the lips
2) I then applied MAC Baby Blooms Lipglass, a pink lipgloss with gold shimmer for extra dimension
And that was it! Very few steps/products by my standards, haha, but still enough for a little sparkle.
It’s almost the weekend y’all! Hooray!
– – –