Following the trend of minimal makeup, I did this yesterday.
Face powder, eyeliner, mascara, a little blush and lip colour. That’s it. I really couldn’t be bothered to come up with something hugely complicated. I was wearing a dark blue blouse with dark blue jeans, and wanted to avoid the goth thing. Coral makeup is so great for brightening up the face. I slip into goth/grunge/emo all too easily because of my colouring, but no one can look gothic without coral makeup. Not even me.
1) Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Powder stippled all over the face
2) Benefit Coralista, a beautiful coral with golden sheen on the cheeks
3) Brown eyeliner (can’t remember which) all over the eye
4) I used Painted Earth SuperCurl mascara on the lashes
5) I finished with OCC Electric Grandma, an amazing coral with golden glitter on the lips
How was your Sunday?
– – –