A friend recently commented that I wasn’t doing colourful looks very much anymore, so I decided to change that. Expect more bright bold lips in the next few days.
I rarely do a single all-over-lid colour, but this is when I’m grateful for what I call ‘complex colours’; eyeshadow shades that have a duochrome, shimmer or pearl that keeps it from looking one dimensional and flat looking (in this case, MAC Electra has a frost finish). It’s enough to add some bling to the eye, but it’s not enough to overwhelm the bold lip colour.
Bleaurgh, I just can’t seem to get rid of the redness on my nose. I really should invest in a decent concealer, do you have any recommendations?
1) I swept MAC Electra (bluish silver with gold sparkle) all over the lid
2) I then used MAC Blacktrack (matte black gel liner) all over the upper lashline
3) I used the Urban Decay Perversion mascara on the upper and lower lashlines
1) I used Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation all over the face for my base
2) I used the pink blush from Urban Decay Naked on the Run palette
3) From the same palette I used the bronzer to contour my cheeks
1) I first lined my lips with Jordona Plush Plum Lip Liner (matte deep plum) all over the lips
2) I then applied MAC Hang-Up (berry cream) on top
– – –