Well it would be if I could get my hair into a ballerina bun and did some major contouring. =(
I should have added more eyeliner to my upper lashline and smudged it out a little more, but I had an early morning meeting in school and didn’t have much time for this. I think it looks okay though.
1) I used Laura Mercier Fresco (pale matte cool brown) and Urban Decay Broken (matte caramel brown) on the lids of the eye, bringing the colour up above my crease
2) I then used Laura Mercier Bamboo (grey taupe) on the lid, blending it out to the brown
3) I used the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Black and lined my eyes, concentrating on the outer third and blending it out with an angled liner brush
4) I curled my lashes and used Urban Decay Perversion mascara on my lashes
1) I used the Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation all over the face
2) I then used Benefit Sugarbomb blush lightly on the cheeks
1) I used MAC Mehr (matte medium pink with warm undertones) on the lips
2) I used Benefit Sugarbomb Lipgloss (brownish pink gloss) on top. The lipgloss has barely any pigmentation but I like the glossiness of it.
Yeah, most definitely should have added more eyeliner.
– – –