I’m doing makeup for a drama production this weekend, so I’m coming back each night and spending twenty minutes washing up all my makeup brushes. When I wake up the next morning, I don’t have the time to wash my brushes clean again. Yes I can use my MAC brush cleanser but it just doesn’t deep cleanse the way shampoo does.
So I’m just trying to keep my brushes as clean as possible, or try to not use too many brushes for my own makeup. Cream makeup to the rescue! I love applying cream blushes with my fingers, it gives you the most wonderful natural radiant lit-from-within glow that powder blushes just can’t get.
1) I used Maybelline Tenacious Teal 24 Hour Eye Tattoo (bright topaz) and lined my upper lashline
2) I then set it with the blue eyeshadow from the Sleek Sunset Makeup Palette
3) I then used Urban Decay Perversion Mascara on my upper lashlines
1) I used Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation on the face
2) I then applied Ellana Minerals Cream Lip and Cheek Colour in Illusion (pink coral with slight gold shimmer) on the cheeks
1) I had prepped my lips with Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter (slight red tint)
2) I then applied MAC In a Heartbeat (peachy cream) on the lips
Happy weekend everyone!
– – –