I’m not sure if I’ve done a look with this colour combination before, or in this shape or form. But yep, today’s look is an orange lid with a purple cut crease. Threw in a bit of gold for some extra depth.
I’m finally making an inventory of all my makeup, so I pulled out some of my old rarely used but still much loved products like Maybelline Fierce and Tangy to use.
1) I applied Maybelline Fierce & Tangy 24 Hour Eye Tattoo on the lid as a base (matte yellow orange cream)
2) I then applied the orange eyeshadow for Sleek Sunset Palette on top to get a beautiful vibrant orange
3) I used the Urban Decay Tornado (from the UD Glinda palette) eyeshadow (an eggplant purple satin) in the crease
4) I used the Urban Decay Spell (dirty gold shimmer, from the UD Theodora palette) on the inner third of my eye
5) I used MAC Blacktrack (matte black gel) on the upper lashline
6) I used tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara on my upper lashes
1) I used the Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Loose Mineral Powder Foundation in Cafe Breve on the face
2) I used MAC Warm Soul (beigey bronze with gold pearl) on the apples of my cheeks
1) I used OCC Clockwork (burnt orange cream) on the lips
2) I the applied OCC Authentic (bronze with orange shimmer) on top
Yay, really happy with how my makeup turned out today. =)
– – –