I spent less than ten minutes on today’s makeup. It’s one of those things that’s really easy to do, but you’d still get comments like you had put in a ton of time and effort into your makeup. Coloured eyeliner FTW. And the Maybelline 24 Hour Eye Tattoo is such a great formula, and is very affordable.
Following up with my newest obsession, cream foundations, I purchased a friend’s Tarte Cheek Stain. I got this in Blushing Bride, and so far I love it!
Sorry for the lack of updates, I fell ridiculously sick last week (still recovering from a bad throat) and just laid in bed, so didn’t bother with any makeup. I’m hoping to do something a little more exciting tomorrow!
1) I used Laura Mercier Expresso Bean (matte blackened brown) and filled them in
2) I set everything with Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
1) I used Maybelline Edgy Emerald 24 Hour Eye Tattoo (matte teal green) to line the upper lashline
2) I used Benefit They’re Real! mascara on the upper and lower lashes for definition and volume
1) I used Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation as my base
2) I used tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain (cool pink with a satin sheen) on my cheeks
1) I used MAC Shanghai Spice (orangey brown)
2) I then layered MAC Spring Bean Lipglass (discontinued, green in the tube but caramel brown with gold and green shimmer on the lips) on top
– – –