This one was inspired by the character Belle, from the TV series ‘Once Upon a Time’. A friend found a poster of a photoshopped Emma Watson as Belle in Disney’s next live action film. To me though, Emile de Ravin will always be Belle. She played her perfectly in Once Upon a Time.
Her makeup is usually pretty simple, a load of black eyeliner on the upper lashline, sometimes there’s a hint of eyeshadow (but this is hard to see as the actress has hooded lids), a healthy flush on the cheeks and lipsticks that range from red to nude to pink. I picked pink for today’s look.
If I dye my hair brown, I want it that colour.
And her eyes are such a beautiful shade of blue. I know Belle has brown eyes in the cartoon but there’s something so fairytaleesque about these blue eyes.
It’s been a while since I did something with such thick eyeliner though. I do miss this effect. I dunno, do you get satisfaction from seeing a thick beautiful line (not necessarily a wing though) on your eye too?
1) I used a matte brown eyeshadow all over the lid with a fluffy brush (Urban Decay Fix from the Naked On the Run Palette)
2) I used MAC Blacktrack for my upper lashline
3) Benefit They’re Real mascara on my lashes
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation on the face
2) I used Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain to get a natural looking flush
3) I used Ellana Minerals Diva Lip and Cheek Cream Colour as a contour shade
1) I used OCC Radiate on the lips
– – –